...
I started this blog, because I was so inspired by others. I admired their strength and perseverance. I wanted to be like them too.
I started the blog with high hopes. I was planning on posting every day, complete with my calorie counts, dance corrections, and random thoughts and goals in my life.
I wanted to be an inspiration.
Truthfully, a wet paper bag is more inspiring than I am.
In the beginning I was doing so well. I was really in control. I lost weight, felt great, and was ready to keep on going. What happened?
After Christmas everything all fell apart. I blew up (literally). Now here I am, back where I started. Gross.
I am more obsessed with food than ever before. I feel like an addict. Its strange, because I don't like it any more. Food grosses me out, yet It is all I think about. I always feel I have to eat. Even when I am sick to my stomach and so stuffed, I still cant stop eating. Its so out of control.
Maybe its because its mirroring my life. Everything is so hard. My hours got cut at work. I can hardly afford to live. I Skipped dance class today. Why? because I didn't have money for a bus ticket. I am going crazy.
I cant finish this post. I will continue later.

0 comments:
Post a Comment