4.1.11
Snack - Orange
Breakfast - 3 eggs with hot sauce and black tea
Snack - Apple
Lunch - Salad with mixed greens, a roma tomatoe, 3 radishes, lemon juice and a little bit of olive oil
Supplements - B12, D3, Iron, Omega 3, CoQ10, Ephedrine
Not so bad so far.
Today was a low key day. I just cleaned a little bit, packed some things to get rid of, and worked on my planner. I woke up late because I was out last night.
Last night...
It was so strange, it felt like a dream. I met up wit some of my old co-workers from a job I had this summer. We were all very close at the time, but as the summer ended, so did our contact with each other. Because of christmas holidays, we were able to meet for drinks, and it was like I went back in time. I had a wonderful time, and I hope to see them again.
Tomorrow my big plan is to prepare for P90X. I have to do the initial exercises so evaluate my fitness. joy. I am not sure what to do with my meal plan. Because this exercise program is so intense, and I have dance classes almost every day, I don't want to burn out. The meal plans are very high in calories, but I cant bring myself to follow it. The very lowest they suggest is 1800 cals a day, but I still think this is wayy to much. What do you think?
Right now, this is what I am thinking of for a meal plan:
Breakfast: 4 egg whites in an omlett ( with hot sauce and salsa, or spinach) and an orange
Snack: 2 scoops of protien powder in water and an apple
Lunch: Salad (I will switch it up since I will eat prettymuch the same thing for 3 months) 10 baby carrots, 1 serving of cottage cheese, 2 servings of light tuna in water
Snack: orange
Post workout: Chocolate milk as a recovery drink
Dinner: 1 Serving of protien (I cant decide what) 2 servings of cottage cheese
About 1350 cals all together
Once I start, I will keep you posted on my progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment