...Scarlett in Wonderland?

20.4.10

Yup. New Blog name. New direction. New... Me?

Not quite. But thats the direction I want to take. I feel very inspired by this quote:


Let's face it. I don't like myself. At times, I even loath myself.

Don't you wish your life was a wonderland? Where you are whoever you want to be? I do.

My wonderland is filled with beauty. Its a world where art, grace, and euphoria flourish, and my body, soul, and spirit are at peace.

So I created a new version of myself, to put in this world. I call her Scarlett in Wonderland, and she is who I want to be. I want to be a to be a beauitiful, delicate, graceful ballerina. I want a pure, fairy tale frame. I want perfection. I want to be unforgettable, unmistakable, interesting.

Now, why not make this dream a reality? Thats where this blog comes in. It is a tool for my personal growth, weather it be a goal tracker, food journal, creative outlet, or a place to vent. And if you want to tag along on my journey, feel free to follow, and comment as well. It would be a great comfort to learn that there is someone out there who takes intrest in my lonely existance ;)


0 comments: