Dobrij Dehn!

14.5.10

I just finished my final for this super-hard ukrainian pioneer history course. I am soo glad. I think I passed it, too ;)

So today, in true Ukrainian Style, we are having a party. I'll be making traditional food, learning traditional card games, traditional dancing, and all that jazz. Then once 4:30 comes (and we are oficcially off work) I guess everyone gets drunk and dances and sings until 8:30 in the morning. There's a hot tub, too. Oh, did I mention that this is hosted at my PROFESSER's house?!? Only in a Ukrainian class...

My weight loss goal was 140 (I haven't changed my current weight for months... oops. I weight about 149 two weeks ago). I weigh 141 today, and I am happy with that. As long as its going down. I bought myself jeans and a new tank top as a reward, and I look pretty good!

I am going to be spending my entire summer with this group of people I work with, so Its a clean slate. I can prettymuch be whoever I want to be. I want to be the hot one. You know what I'm talking about, in a group there always is one. Thats gonna be me! (I hope)

Tomorrow I am dying my hair light red, almost strawberry blonde. This is really scary, because my hair has always been a deep vibrant jewel-toned red. And since It has to look completely natural, I have to dye my eyebrows too. My eyebrows! This could quite possibly turn out to be a disaster...

Oh no. I just remembered that tonight is a hot-tub party. Will I go in... I dont know. I mean, I have compared myself to everyone else, and I dont look ginormous... but I certanly don't look anywhere near small either. I guess I will play it by ear.

0 comments: