The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

26.5.10

That is definitely my new favorite quote. So inspiring...

Life is great! I can't even believe how happy I am right now. I have a new job and lots of friends all ready. Since loneliness is the cause of my binging, I hardly eat nothing, and feel good. I usually have 1/3 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon in the morning, a salad made from lettuce, tomatoes and strawberries w/ fat free Italian (5 cals a tbsp!) for lunch, and for dinner usually a protein shake (or a beer... oops!)

I am running in the mornings, and it feels great. I recommend this to everyone. There is something so innocent and refreshing about mornings...
That being said, I don't think running is much fun. That's why I call it "exploring". Isn't it much more motivating so say your waking up early to explore?

So I'm down to 137. Still fat, but so far the smallest I have been in at least 4 years. I got down to 138 earlier, but then lost control and ballooned back up to 150! Ugh. At least I am happy with less than 1000 cals a day now, so as long as weight is coming off, I'm happy, even if it takes all summer. With an attitude like this, It is so much easier to not obsess over food (which makes me eat).

I have to catch a carpool in 10 mins, so I'll write more later!

0 comments: