That's right, you heard me correctly. I am 5 lbs lighter. Only 10 more to my Xmas goal weight, lets hope I get there! 10 pounds in 10 days, now that's a challenge. Especially since dance is almost over for the holidays. My best weight loss tool that I found is fitday.com. It is sooo easy to track my calories now, woohoo!
For Christmas, I asked my parents for a membership to the YMCA. It would be perfect, because I live about 2 blocks away from it. I could do a 45 min group fitness class at 6, go to work at 7, get off work at 12, and do another fitness class at 12:05. Doesn't that sound wonderful?
How about some nice pas de deux thinspo to celebrate my victory!




This last picture is my personal favorite thinspo. Isn't she so stunning? She looks so light and delicate in his arms, it's pure magic. Some day I wish to be in a pas de deux. Sadly, it sure isn't happening any time soon. I would probably brake my partner's back!
14.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment