добрий день!

23.1.10

Today is a new day, and many good things came about it. I have decided to take a photo of everything before I eat it, so I can log my calories better. Its quick and easy, and I think it will help me accomplish great things ;). Oh, I also threw out all my peanut butter. My dad bought me a big jar because he was frustrated that I didn't have any when he visited. I felt kind of guilty throwing it out, so I baked peanut butter cookies (which I also threw out). I am learning how to cook and such, so at least it served a perpose.

Also, I discovered "chew and spit". I thought about it before, but I never really gave it a try until today. It is perfect! Since I am never hungry but always have an appatite, it helps be be satisfied.

I still am 140 lbs. Boo.

Today I ate 2 muffins. Ewww. I also chewed and spit out another 2 for lunch. Embarrasing, hey? I have decided I wont eat anything else today. Behavior like this must be punnished! Ballerinas DONT eat muffins!

0 comments: