I cant wait to be thin. Every fiber of me is filled with giddy excitement at the thought. I am always saving images on my computer, to help me create a new style. I spent a year and a half in sweat pants and t-shirts, so I am definitely ready to reinvent myself. I will post these pictures soon!
I signed up for a new dance class today. I dropped in to try it out, and it was way better than I expected! Its Ukrainian dance, the same group I went to see at Malanka. It was three and a half hours long, and it runs twice a week. I was surprised when we started with barre work (there wasn't a barre, so we used the wall, but I was still impressed though). Then we stretched, Jazz class style. After that there was some centre combinations and steps across the floor. Over all I feel I did very well, considering I was following along and the steps were so foreign to me. The hardest thing for me was trying to not put my weight forward, because as the instructor would say, "this is not ballet. This is Ukrainian dance!" Apparently, they throw their shoulders back and together to balance. Weird.
Eating wise, It was a 1100 cal day. Not too bad, not too good. Mediocre.
24.1.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment